HOW CAN WE HELP YOU TODAY?
JOB SEEKER SERVICES
Looking for a new job can be incredibly challenging, overwhelming, and stressful. Don’t worry because we are here to help you through each step as you find your next job, pursue your passions, and achieve your dreams. The MassHire Bristol Workforce Board and Bristol MassHire Career Centers serve as a vital link between workers and employers to bring about economic opportunity. Our Centers provide a variety of employment-related services for job seekers to help them meet their employment and career goals.
What Can We Do For You?
Do you need help meeting your employment and career goals?
- Meet with our staff to start today
- Use our assessment tools
- Apply for training funds
- Get help with your job search
Some of the service we offer include:
- Job referral/Job Development/Job Placement
- Job Club/Job Search Workshops
- Vocational/Educational/Financial Aid Counseling
- Skills Training Information/Referral/Enrollment
- Labor Market Information
- On-Site Employer Recruitment
- Internet Access to Local/State/National Job Listings
- Use of PC’s/Printers/Fax Machines/Telephone/Scanner for Job Search
- Adaptive Equipment for Individuals with Disabilities
- Veterans Services
- Special Youth Programs
- On-Site Unemployment Assistance
- Career Center Seminars
- Weekly Hot Jobs List of New Employment Opportunities in the Area